Akado King Size Sheesham Wood Bed with Box Storage
Delivery by 24 SATURDAY, APRIL 2021 | Pan India free delivery, pin code not required
- Reviews (0)
All dimensions are in inches
Dimensions: Overall L -83 x W -74 x H -40 in; Seating Height-16
Mattress Size: L-78 x W-72 inch
Weight: 105 KG
Colour: Light Walnut
Assembly: Carpenter assembly provided by furnicos
Primary Material: Sheesham Wood
Room Type: Bedroom
Storage: Box Storage
Seating Height: 16
Warranty: 10 Year
For cleaning wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft cotton cloth. Also, avoid using the excess water for cleaning, take moistened cloth to wipe off the dirt.
Using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
Avoid Chemicals with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability. Also, make sure to avoid the application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
Scratch & Burn Remedy Scratches, burns, residue, and any other surface damage can be taken off with fine-grit sandpaper. Reapply mineral oil after sanding.
Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead, use a hot pad or coasters
To protect furniture from fading, avoid keeping furniture next to places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
• The furniture is manufactured to provide years of dependable service under normal circumstances and use. The products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the long life of the product
• The product comes with a 10 warranty against manufacturing defects in materials that have been used
• The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
• In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood tends contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. Glue lines or other issues related to natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty,
• In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to 36 months from the time of purchase.
• Accessories in image are for representation and are not part of the product.
• The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material, there also be other types of materials used in the manufacturing of the product such as Plywood, MDF, Fabric,Foam wherever required.
• Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in colour and wood polish of the image and the actual product.
• Furniture having intricate hand-painted details is individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and the actual product.
• Wood grains will vary from product to product in the case of wooden furniture.
• Free shipping is applicable to all the products listed on Furnicos.
• Prior to delivery date you will get a call from us, support and delivery team will be in coordination with you for a hassle-free delivery.
• Items in which assembly is required our installation team will visit and install the product.
• Free delivery is only applicable for very first attempt on a visit to your ship-to address. In case of a missed delivery, (from a customer)/ an extra visiting charge would be applicable for later installation.
How do I pay for a Furnicos purchase?
Furnicos offers you multiple payment methods. You can be assured that Furnicos trusted
payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction
details confidential at all times.
Are there any hidden charges (Sales tax or octroi) on making a purchase on Furnicos?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Furnicos.The prices listed for
all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Do I need to pay any extra delivery charge?
Free shipping is applicable to all the products listed on Furnicos.
How do I pay while buying online furniture using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date,
three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date
(optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Furnicos online furniture store?
Your online transaction on Furnicos is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Furnicos encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment prcessing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Furnicos are processed through secure and
trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure
password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
locations on which you are delivering products?
We are delivering to all major cities across India.
What are the delivery charges?
Free shipping is applicable to all the products listed on Furnicos.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Estimated delivery time is mentioned on every product page you just need to select as per your convenience and get the benefit of Dynamic/Flexi product pricing.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by Furnicos?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Furnicos. List prices are final and all-inclusive.
The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Why does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
We are delivering our products in all major cities in India but still there are places where delivery is not possible.
How do I cancel the order already placed?
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. Requests for cancellation received later than 2 business days after placing the purchase order will not be accepted.
What is your return policy?
We hand pick to curate best in class products Our passion is to provide you with the best service possible, right from when you place your order, through to delivery. We are proud of our ability to retain customers who feels comfortable shopping for their home furniture online with us.Handicraft products are made by artisans with utmost care and love slight variations in finish is expected and celebrated.
The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product such as Plywood,MDF,Fabric,Foam wherever required.
Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in colour and wood polish of image and actual product.
Furniture having intricate hand-painted details is individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between picture and actual product.
Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of wooden furniture.
We accept return of products which are delivered damaged or not as per the product specifications mentioned at time of purchase.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway payments refund will be made to the same account.
If I wish to return a product what should I do?
Please email at email@example.com along with your order number within 7 business days from the date of purchase, we will arrange for return for you in next 5 business days. Requests received later than 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.